? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boating Fun!!

Jamie and Aaron and their boys went boating with Cam and Mike and their boys. They were nice enough to invite me and it was cool to get to hang out with them. I haven't seen them since I was 12. Dallon took quite the tumble while he was tubing with Ty.
Cam and Jamie got to go tubing together. It was pretty dang fun to watch! They are a lot alike!!


I don't know if you can hear it... but at the end of this one you can hear my little celebration that I got Aaron's crash on camera! ha ha

2 comments:

camille swain said...

I'm so glad you were there to capture some of this fun on video. Next time remind me and I will video you!

Jaimie said...

I love your blog! That was fun to see the videos of boating! I love Aaron's crash. That was awesome that you got that on video.

It was so fun to see you Suelyn.