? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 18, 2008

Break Down- The Little Focus that COULDN'T!!!!!


My bud, Kyle, and I took a trip down to Cedar a little while ago. We had some car trouble... the good ol' Focus just couldn't quite make it up this hill... or any other after this hill. No matter how much we said, "I think I can" it just wasn't gonna happen. It was officially named "The Little Focus that COULDN'T" A trip that should have been 5 hours ended up being over 9 HOURS!!!! It was quite the adventure!! Plus is was HOT because the car was overheating... so we had to blast the heaters... in the videos below you can get a short glimpse of what the trip was like.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't think anyone can appreciate these pictures like I can. Bless your little hearts for being like the little train that could...."I think I can, I think I can, I think I can etc.!!!

*tara* said...

SUE!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my heck i didn't know you were blogging!!! And I'm pretty stoked that we're going to the same college, funny how that works out, huh? :) I have a blog too, you should totally check it out and we need to keep in touch so we can hand out at SUU, mmkae?? I love ya!!
tjexspot.blogspot.com