? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 20, 2008

SWIMMING LESSONS




I got to teach Raef and Brett swimming lessons!! They are both good swimmers. Brett passed level two and Raefy GETS to do it again next year. It was fun to be their teacher.

1 comments:

camille swain said...

What a cool memory for my boys. Yes, we miss out on a lot living out in the sticks, but I think there's nothing like having memories like this. My boys wouldn't have these memories if I lived anywhere else. I love it! Thanks for ALWAYS being such an amazing aunt to my boys. They just love you.