? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Started Aug. 25th




School started two days ago and so far it's been pretty darn great. I really like one of my classes! It's Education 2000... you learn how to teach. The professor is a man (the only male professor I have) and for some reason I think they make better teachers for older students. It's a lot of fun! It's casual and everyone speaks up and gives their opinion and it's really interesting to me because it's directed to my major (elementary ed). I am also taking a nutrtion class, University 1000 (lame orientation class), Childhood development thru lifespan (or something like that), Popular Music in America, and of course INSTITUTE :) I'm taking a Book of Mormon class this semester. My first class is on Thursday! I really like college. I will admit, I had a little breakdown last night but some friends helped me through it. It was a rough night but Mom called in the morning and we had a nice long chat so everything is okay again :) I didn't really think of this before I came, but I have held in a lot of emotions because I don't have my own room to go to. So my new spot is the shower stall ha ha ha Sad, I know :S But it works. The picture of the books is only 4 of the 6 that I actually need. Right now I'm up to about $145 in books and I still have two really expensive ones to buy. Bummer. But so far I haven't had to use any of Mom and Dad's money so that's kind of cool :D Well, that's the rundown on school so far... it's a little overwhelming which was one of my problems last night, but I'm ok now and just as excited as I was when I first got here! Thanks for reminding me to post stuff about school Cam! Love y'all!

4 comments:

camille swain said...

I love keeping in touch with you this way. I feel like I know so much about what's going on. So much better than if you didn't have the blog. Good job keeping up on it. If for no one else, but me, keep writing because I love to hear about all of it. It's nice to know you had a break down because now I know you're just like everyone else going to college and it is a little overwhelming for a while. You can handle it though. Keep up with the Institute classes!

Melanie said...

You little punk, you didn't call! I've been waiting here oh so patient for the call when things get tough and then you didn't even call. I'm so sorry you felt upset, I am the one to call because I will cry right along with you! So were you really crying because you hate your new PERM? J/K! This won't be the first breakdown, but good news....it's normal!

camille swain said...

Sue, it's time for a new post. I think you could post something every other day to just keep me in touch and it would be great. No, I'm serious, I love to read about what's going on. So please keep me updated.

Nathan and Shanna said...

It was good to know that you have "normal" events and feelings in your life as well as I do. Don't worry things always work out for the best! I hope you don't mind that I added you as one of my blogging buddies!