? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sparkly Clean Tracker






Ty rode his bike over to help me clean the tracker for college. He helped a lot!! I got to order him around to do all the dirty work like fill the bucket up with soap and drag it over to where we were washing it ha ha But he made some money from it so I don't think he minded. I must say, it was "sparkly clean" when we were done. We even wiped down the inside of all the dust and vacuumed the WHOLE car. It looks NEW :) Ty said to me, "It's a good thing you are going to college so that your car would get clean" ha ha ha ha SO true!

1 comments:

camille swain said...

I'm pretty sure he loved helping you! You know Ty, he loves the responsibility of helping someone out. I think Mike is the same way. Thanks for giving him an opportunity to work and earn some money. He is really loving making his own money. This was just another fun memory for him to make him miss you more when you leave for school.