? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 22, 2008

To Hurricane again! YAY!!

A thrilling game of DON'T EAT PETE!!! Navey and I were bored so I tried to think of fun games Mom used to have us play. I came up with Don't Eat Pete.
We started with marshmallows and ended with raisins. We played for so long that I got full ha ha
So cute! Sisters make the best friends!! Once again... sisters make the best friends!! Thanks for letting me hang out Mel! I love your house... home away from home for sure! You're awesome :)
Navey and I decided we should go play outside! Lots of fun!! She's a goof :)

1 comments:

camille swain said...

Looks like lots of fun. So I was the only one last week who wasn't around family. That sucks!!