? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

~*~*~{SO RETRO}~*~*~

There was a dance for On Campus housing residents a few nighs ago. It was a retro dance and it rocked!
I gotta say, I wish '80s styles were still in! I LOVE'm!!!

Plus, retro music rocks my socks off! :)

2 comments:

camille swain said...

That song that was playing was one of my favorites. I don't think it's an 80's song, is it? Maybe 90's. Or maybe I couldn't hear the song very well and I don't know what it is. Anyway, it looks like you had a lot of fun at your dance. Keep getting involved because it will make your college experience so fun.

LouAnn Heaton said...

I didn't hear about this. Was it fun?"