? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

::Tagged:: 8 Fun Things

8 Shows I like to watch...

1. Sesami Street
2. House
3. Whatever Mel is watching for the night
4. Home Improvement
5. Monk
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Jon & Kate Plus 8
8. American Idol

8 Restaurants I Like...

1. Applebees
2. Wingers
3. Cafe Rio
4. Stockmans
5. Panda Express (is that a restaurant?)
6. um....
7. hm....
8. Apparently I haven't been to very many restaurants

8 Things that happened yesterday...

1. Performed for ballroom
2. Learned the Rhumba!
3. Cleaned my dorm room
4. Went shopping at Walmart
5. Called and talked to Camille
6. Talked on the webcam to Adam
7. Talked to Alisha on the phone for the first time in FOREVER!
8. Went to a crazy long ballroom meeting

8 I things I'm looking forward to...

1. Listening to Christmas music cuz it's November now!
2. Going home for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!
3. Learning the new Samba number
4. Snow- to wear winter clothes!
5. CHRISTMAS ha ha ha
6. Going to Mel's on Wednesday
7. Going to my EDUC2000 class today!
8. Being with family over the holidays!!!

8 things on my wish list...

1. Live closer to home (but that means Mel and Si would have to move too!)
2. Dr. Pinkston CURING me!
3. Moving out of the dorms
4. Get good grades in all my classes
5. Test out of LM1010 with a good grade!
6. Adam to move to Cedar ha ha ha
7. To go home to visit TODAY!!!!
8. Christmas to be here!

I Tag...

1. Alisha
2. Camille
3. Mel
4. Noelly
5. Shana
6. Debrah
7. Noel's brother-in-law ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!
8. Reid

4 comments:

Debra said...

Give me a few days...I promise I will get back to it.

Unknown said...

Sue I am going private. Check out my most recent blog for info. Love ya!

Christa, Hyrum, and Bianca said...

Sue, You are such a cutie. I love your blog. Someone saw a picture at our house the other day, and asked if we were sisters. I like sesame street too. :)

Melinda said...

Sue I think you meant to leave that comment on Christa's blog not mine. Ha ha. That's ok though. :0) Or you got confused and thought that I left it. My mom has your picture on her board in her kitchen. :)