? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

More fun in Hurricane... of course!!

I got to go to Hurricane again! Hooray!! Did I mention that I live there on the weekends?

Aunt and Neice love.... hee hee!!!

So silly!


Aunt Steph pushing Navey in the baby stroller ha ha and Jayce on her lap!



So stylish! What do you think?

I personally like Navey's animal print glasses!


Navey took this pic of me with my new camera... I had to crouch down to make sure I was actually in the shot :)


Nave and I played Candyland about 5 times in a row.... she beat me... EVERY TIME! She kept wanting me to win... it never worked out.


Nave and I got bored so we took some silly pictures for fun! Aunt Sue and Navey!

0 comments: