? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Decorations for the Dorm

Mom made me this sign for my room :) I really like it!! I bought some sticky hook things at walmart to hang the other decorations. It's fun to have real decorations up... even if they don't look all that great, at least they're up! :D




3 comments:

*tara* said...

please tell Skye, Lainey, Lacee, Loni, Tiffany, Annie, Tara, Noel and you of course :) that i miss you!!!!!

Debra said...

Cute Decorations! Looks like you had a ton of fun during the holidays...Love the Wii videos...Ha Ha!

Ruth said...

Cute room!!! My college room NEVER looked that cute!