? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Moving Home

I had quite a load by the time I got it all in there!! After it was all in, I had only my chair for my own space. I was packed pretty tight in there. But then Mom and Dad took one of my big suitcases from Teresa's house, so then for the last couple hours home I had a little more room and could see out my windows better.




3 comments:

Melanie said...

Good packing job, that takes talent this I know because I have moved MANY times. Little miss Kenna has figured out to say "eat" the moment she wakes up so not too much cuddle time watching tv. We'll save it all for you when you come and visit again, soon right?

Jaimie said...

Wow... these pics of your car all stuffed to the brim look familiar. I saw some just like this of Jenna's. Her car always looked just like this. Looks like work.

Katie Hansen said...

I didn't know you were going back. At least I'll see you if I EVER get out there.