? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Blog Background!!


So I was going for Summer-y and fun! How did I do? Is it hard to read or too bright?! Let me know what u think.

Oh p.s. CHECK OUT TERES'S NEW BLOG!! She just got one!! :D Yay!
There is a link on the side to her blog (teresasfam.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

i love it. its kind of depressing because i wished it looked like that outside..but it still makes me happy! haha

Melanie said...

Cute background, if you wanted to the font is a little bright. But that's only my opinion. Home sweet Home huh?