? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 6, 2009

Pics of the Nephews

Cam came over to practice taking some pics. She's taking her neice's Sr. pics. While she took them, I decided to take some too. These kids are so darn cute!!











4 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

I love these pictures. You did a good job. It's always more fun when you love the kids in them. I guess that's why I like them so much

Goodrich memories said...

It's good to have you back! I love the pictures you did such a good job! I'll have to hire you to take some of my kids!

camille swain said...

Of course, these are adorable kids!! Good job on your pics too.

Debra said...

Adorable Pictures! Love the picture of the boys backsides. Very Cute!!! I was glad to see you return to Roosevelt!