? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Destiny

Weird weird weird... so Tara and I found out from our Mothers that we were both going to SUU. I thought that was pretty crazy! I mean... what are the odds right? We hadn't talked for like a year. Well then when Aunt Ruthie came out to visit she and Mom were talking and we found out that both Tara and I were going to live on Campus in Juniper Hall. Too weird. That one just blew my mind! So... as I'm moving in to my dorm on Sunday I was looking at the name tags on the doors and saw two Tara's in my hall... one right next to me and one two doors down. I was thinking... holy cow... is this for real? ha ha So I asked my RA (person in charge of my hall) if either of the Tara's last name was Jex. She went and looked it up... get this... Tara and I live RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! WHAT THE?? How trippy is that ha ha I live in room 111 and she lives in 109. Mom said it must be destiny... for some reason we are SUPPOSED to have ended up living by each other lol It's pretty cool I think :) We haven't done too much together but there is something kinda comforting in the fact that we do have each other if we need each other. Anyway... I just thought I would share that cool story!

1 comments:

Debra said...

Sounds like you are having a ton of fun! I AM JEALOUS..I LOVED COLLEGE!!! Wish I could go back...no not really..I love my little family too much. Lots of Luck!!!