? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Date at College :)



I went on my first "college date" last night :) It was so much fun! We drove up in "Kelsey" (my date's redneck truck). Get this- they had CB's in their trucks to talk to each other! HOw cool is that?! ha ha Reminded me of Dad, Uncle Kirk and Uncle Jon on motorhome trips. Anyway, their CB names are Arctic Fox (Jennie's Date- Ryan) and Nancy (my date- Jordan). Jenny and I decided that we needed cool CB names so throughout the night we brainstormed. In the end they came up with the name "Creep" for Jenny cuz she uses the word creep ALL THE TIME ha ha And here's the story on my CB name... I was sitting by Jordan and he realized how long my torsoe is and told me it's freaky ha ha (He was kidding... I hope lol) and so my CB name ended up being Torsoe. So it was Arctic Fox and Creep... Nancy and Torsoe :D It was pretty funny! Anyway, we shot clay pigeons... that was way fun!! Then Jordan built a fire and started setting this table that he had bought at the D.I. for 5 bucks ha ha They put a table cloth on with a candle in the middle and nice dishes (it was funny cuz we were out in the sticks so it was totally redneck ha ha). We had tinfoil dinners and then made smores... it was so much fun! The two guys were so funny that Jenny and I were constantly laughing at their stupid humor and lame jokes... it was great! Then we cleaned up and they set up a TV in Dr. Brown (Ryan's aka Arctic Fox truck) and we watched Secret Window. It was so fun!! Well that's my date story :) Good stuff!! The pics are of me and Jenny cuz I forgot to get any of Jordan and Ryan. Overall the date was really really fun!! But I gotta admit... it was hard to get up for church this morning :S BUT I DID IT!! :) :P :D

2 comments:

camille swain said...

I'm so glad you had fun on your date. It sounds like college is working out so great for you. You're friend is cute. And, good job getting up for church. I'm proud of you.

Moore love said...

Is your room mates name jenny? because mine is too. how crazy is that? he he