? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunsets are prettier in Southern Utah




Some of my friends were walking back to the dorms and we HAD to stop to take pictures of the sky! It's amazing down here!! Sunsets really are more amazing in Southern Utah... Camille was right!

3 comments:

camille swain said...

I'm so glad you took pictures of the sunset. I really miss those a lot. You are making me want to go and visit Cedar so bad!

Melanie said...

Cool pics!!!!! Yes everything is better in Southern Utah isn't it! Ha..Ha..Ha..! Keep taking more pictures of sunsets and maybe we can get Camille and family to come visit.

Suelyn said...

I'll do my best Mel ha ha THis is neat that I am writing this cuz you are like 10 feet away from me ha ha