? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Frolic In the Rain



Ty came to help me paint one of the apartments that Mom and Dad own to earn some extra money. We had the window open because it was so hot and then we noticed that the paint was getting splattered by the rain. We had to close the window... but it got so HOT we decided we needed a short "frolic break". We went outside and jumped in puddles and ran under the roof where the rain was dripping really hard. After about 5 minutes we were SOAKED!! It was a blast :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You and water seem to meet quite often. I love it! Oh the painting days, you know I too painted an apartment. But I dare to say you are getting paid a tad bit more. J/K! I seriously can't wait for you to be here. I know it's 40 miles away, but that's nothing compared to what it could be!!!!!!

camille swain said...

Tyler loved painting with you! I think he would do it all the time if he could.