? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleepover




Ty, Brett and Raef came and stayed the night with me because Camille and Mike were going out of town. Grandma Lou and Grandpa Kev were out of town too so we had a LOT of fun!! We pulled a queen size mattress in from the other room. In the pictures you can only see the sweet little angels sitting nicely on the bed. Truly it was a LOT more exciting than that. My mother is not to know... but we had quite the pillow/wrestling war on that mattress. Not to mention some Superman dives off the couch and some fun jumping. We bought TONZ of treats and watched Kronk's New Groove and Matilda. They liked Matilda so much that we watched it twice that night and once in the morning. It was SOOOOO much fun!!!! Oh by the way, I have no idea how Raef ended up on the floor in that position ha ha ha

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You have got to be the best Aunt out there. Sure glad you are headed our way!!!! I luv the new pictures.

Alisha said...

SUE, YOU ARE SUCH A FUN AUNT!I BET THOSE BOYS JUST LOVE YOU TO PIECES!

camille swain said...

Sue my boys do love you to death! They think you are the greatest to hang with. We will miss you so so so much! I'm sure my boys are going to go through withdrawls after you leave and not know what to do with out their Aunt Sue around.

Melanie said...

I will reply to your comment.....you were teaching swim lessons DORK!! Truely I feel bad I don't have a picture of you. If you want to e-mail me one from that day at the lake I will gladly add it!! love ya