? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MOM GOT A BLOG!!!!!



I thought that Cam would REALLY get a kick out of this! Check out these step by step directions I wrote for MOm before I leave. Pretty good huh!? ha ha Funny story.... I had only 3 pages of directions but that wasn't enough. I had to write some more because I hadn't made it quite detailed enough... but now I think Mom's covered. It was pretty funny when I was helping her. I had to say things like, "Now push return" or "Click on the picture" or "Push 'open'" ha ha ha WAY TO GO MOM!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes I am laughing...if we all had step by step instructions to start our blog, how lucky is Mom. Good job getting her to be a blogger with the rest of us, now we have Trees, and Steph to work on!! Save those instructions for them too!!!!

camille swain said...

Sue you are so funny. These instructions remind me of the time I had to make step by step instructions of how to cook rice for my roommate. One of the instructions included turning on the oven. Oh I mean turn the oven on and make sure it's on hight. Funny memories. This roommate really made me laugh.

Jaimie said...

I love it Suelyn. That is too funny! I love the pics of your step by step instructions. I'm so glad your mom is starting her own blog. She is one cute Mom.

camille swain said...

Since you've moved to Cedar I haven't heard a word from you. I'm hoping you'll check your blog and feel guilty for not answering a few of my texts. Time for a new post.

Suelyn said...

I feel guilty Cam... really! So sorry!!! But now you have a HUGE post to read and I expect you to read every word ha ha jk jk jk Love you! MIss you!