? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ballroom Dance Class


Today I went to my first Ballroom Dance class at SUU. I was amazed at how much Lena and Steve Puro had already taught me. They are SUCH good teachers!! They know their stuff. Anyway, we learned a cha-cha routine and it is... FAST... and fun of course :) Tomorrow night is the first Intermediate Team practice. M-W-F we have technique class and Tuesdays and Thursdays we have team practice... time consuming eh!?!?! But I think it will be worth it! I am really, really excited to go to team practice tomorrow! We are going to learn a tango, west coast swing and night club two-step... no idea what a night club two step is but that's ok ha ha Anyway, that was the highlight of my day so far :D

9 comments:

camille swain said...

Cool! I wish I knew a little about dancing so I could understand more of what you are saying, but I think it sounds fun. Keep me updated.

camille swain said...

When we get home let's take a new picture of you and me. That one of your graduation is herendous! I look like a total dork! Maybe you could find a different one of me. Is that a possibility?

Debra said...

Congratulations!!! Way to go on making the team! Ryan and I took a dance class our last year of college. It was so much fun! We learned all those fun dances, although I am sure that it's not as high tech as the ones you are doing. I bet it was a riot to watch us dance though, with
ryan being over a foot taller than me.
Cute Pictures! Fun! Fun! Fun!

camille swain said...

Much better pictures. Thanks Sue, you are the greatest!

Nathan and Shanna said...

That is sooo Awesome! I miss the good old dancing days! That is way cool that you made the team, Congratulations! You have a really cool blog. I'm so glad that you found mine so that I in turn found yours. You are so fun and entertaining!

Melanie said...

Karen was serious about letting us know when you have a performance so we can all come watch. Isn't Karen the best to tell things to. And the best thing is that she is truely interested in what you are doing at college, she asks me all the time how things are going for you. Dance your toes off! He He He! I'd say Dance your heart out, but that's a bit too morbid!

Alisha said...

congrats on making the ballroom team! you're the best! that sounds like fun! looks like you're doing just swimmingly down there in cedar! live it up, lady!

Jaimie said...

You do such a great job updating your blog. It's so fun to check in and see what's new for you at college. I love the pics of you and your sisters on the right. Those are fun!

suelyn w said...

That's awesome that your on the ballroom team, I have to say that I'm a bit envious. I've never heard of Suelyn Taylor, but I'm sure with a name like that, that she's a cool girl!