? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ward Campout

During my visit to Roosevelt I got to go to the 3rd Ward Campout! It was tons of fun :) It was a good way to get to see the ward and visit. As most of you know, Adam was there too so it was EXTRA fun :D He's great... we had lots of fun together. We played catch and card games and cleaned house in Bingo!! ha ha The whole thing was way fun!


It was fun to have Adam there... I gotta admit :)

Hi my name is Suelyn Heaton... I've been sober for 2 days.

FOURWHEELING!!! YAYA!!! That was tons of fun! I was glad that fourwheeling was included in the plans for the weekend. That was an extra awesome bonus!!

3 comments:

Adam Roberts said...

My name is Adam Roberts and i had my last drink three days ago ha ha ha

camille swain said...

I'm so glad you blogged this. I didn't take any pictures. Lame.

Alisha said...

holy crap! that bud light pic turned out funnier than i thought! good thing it was YOUR DAD who found the beer bottle, or you might have gotten in a little trouble!