? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The... Drumroll please.... BATHROOM!!!!!






Ummmm... don't gag. I know it's hard to hold back from puking. So... I don't know if you can tell in the pictures but the walls have yellow-ish-brown stains on them. Also... there is NO privacy. You can hear EVERYTHING that goes on in those bathrooms. But hey, I'm enjoying the experience! ha ha ha

2 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

these pictures dont do the bathroom justice...it is much more disgusting!

camille swain said...

That's a little gross, but hay I know you can deal with it. It's crazy to think you have to shower like that. I forget about those kind of things