? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

More pics of the DORM...

Staying Organized is key to a great college experience (at least that's what all the "experts" keep telling me)!! This is my sweet calendar for the month of September.

Here are some better pics of the dorm. Mom sent my camera in the mail to me :) What a GREAT Mom she is :) To my sisters.... The "Picture Wall of Fame" is a little large for the good ol' dorm... but as you can see... there are pictures scattered in random places in my room. So hopefully that will work :D The ol' Juniper Hall is starting to grow on me!

1 comments:

camille swain said...

I love your dorm. I know I'll see it sometime, but it seems like forever away. We want to come and visit this fall, but I know it won't be until probably the middle of October or later.