? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Living Quarters

This is where we all kinda hang out if we feel like being social. Especially at night.
We also do "Ab Work-outs" in this area. It's kinda gross to lay on the carpet but I guess we've all accepted the fact that we don't live in the cleanest environment.

Um... the TV doesn't work. Great right? Yeah, it's kinda lame but there is a big TV in the other lounge so it's all good :)

3 comments:

suelyn w said...

Hey the only other Suelyn in the world! There's only two people on this planet cool enough for the name! Cute sight. I hope that college is going good, you'll love SUU. I seriously miss Cedar City, I'm sure it's changed a bit since I was there. Words of Wisdom: Have as much fun as you can, and study in between! You've seemed to make a dorm room as cute and homie as it can get!

camille swain said...

I can't believe your TV doesn't work. That really sucks, but maybe you'll be more likely to get your homework done this way. j/k

Nathan and Shanna said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying college life. Oh the good old days. I wouldn't go back even if you paid me though. You are such a fun girl. I hope that all goes well for you!