? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Raef Quoting Enchanted- TAKE 1

Mikel Raef Swain quoting from Disney's ENCHANTED.... Take it away Raef!

Raef started to quote from the movie Enchanted but his cousin Kyle was there so he got a little distracted. So we tried again....

3 comments:

Debra said...

Those are too funny!!!! I love Enchanted. How Cute! Raef is too Cool!!! It was a fun Weekend. You sure kept busy...Thanks for your comments!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Raef is such a cutie! In fact all of your niece's and nephews are! You are a cutie as well. I Love how you really enjoy life and are always so happy! I'm so glad that you found my blog.

camille swain said...

Good one! I'm glad you've captured this on video because I keep meaning too. Now I will for sure have to video him. He is such a goof ball.