? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Scentsy!!


I'm going to start selling Scentsy! If you don't know what that is, it's amazing!! We sell wickless candles, car candles(air fresheners), room sprays, plug-in warmers and the scents to put in them! They smell so good!! There are over 80 scents!!! I use one in my dorm and I'm pretty sure it's the only reason I have friends ;) People come to our room wondering what we're cooking or what the good smell is. It's great! People always comment on how good my car smells too!! I'm going to come to Roosevelt one of these weekends and have a party for Scentsy. I will post the date and time! Let me know if you want to order anything or throw a party! I would love it if you did... I need help getting my business going! You can earn tonz of free stuff too! Call, text or email me if you want... 435-724-3834... suelynheaton@hotmail.com Remember Christmas is coming and these make GREAT presents!!!!

7 comments:

Debra said...

You are such a good salesperson. I would love a car freshener. They smell so good!!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

I would love to come to the party in Roosevelt, or even have one of my own. That is so cool, I love those things as well.

camille swain said...

Sorry, but I'm not committing to a party. I will buy some scents from you though.

Mike and Noel said...

yummy....

camille swain said...

It's time to update! I'm dying for an update!! Check out Zade on my blog. I love these pictures. I'll send you one when I get them developed!!

Ruth said...

I NEED more Scentsy! I can't get Angie to send me a catalog, so will you tell me how much they are and I will have Tara bring me some? Thanks.

LouAnn Heaton said...

Scentsy!!!!!!!! I need Spiced Orange Harvest which is THE BEST for fall. Camille comments everytime she comes over. It smells like cloves, cinnamon, and oranges.