? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunday Pictures

It's so fun to be close to my nieces! They are so much fun!! I love them to death and I love playing with them!
Navey and I have been buds ever since I visited Mel right after she had her. I got to go to work with Mel and tend Navey. SHe's such a cute girl!
Kenna and I recently had quite the bonding experience. Last night I slept in her room and she woke up. I went over and tried to get her to lay down, not gonna happen. So I put her in bed with me. I fell right to sleep but when I woke up a few minutes later she was staring at me ha ha So then I picked her up and took her over to the rocking chair in her room and rocked her back to sleep. That was SOOOO cute! Oh my goodness! Well... apparently I didn't do a very good job though, because she woke up about 5 more times through the night and I would have to go over, give her a binky, and lay her down. It was cute though! Definitely worth the lack of sleep!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I am stil so sorry, I did't realize that you put her in bed with you. I'm surprised that she didn't slap your leg or face to wake you up. Ask Steph about her and Kenny's experience with Navey when Navey was about McKenna's age. They too made the mistake of putting her in bed with them! Thanks again for coming and helping out with the kids!

camille swain said...

It sounds to me like you had a fun weekend at Mel's. It's got to be nice to have her live so close. We all have break downs at college and it's nice to know that you are just like the rest of us. I thought you might be wonderwoman and never get homesick or sad. As time goes by, those happen less and less.

Melanie said...

Good to see nothing exciting has happened since you were at my house last!!!! I'm sure there was some fun this last weekend, but don't let it trump my little darlings... J/K!! We can't wait to see our Aunt Sue this weekend! Did you say you lived in Hurricane, Northern Utah or Cedar City! Ha Ha Ha!