? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 6, 2008

SUU Ballroom Dance Tryouts




I tried out for SUU's ballroom team on Thursday night. There were 130 girls there and about 30 guys, which means that they could only keep 30 girls. There are three teams: Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced(touring) Team. Three of my friends and I decided to try out. Cindy (next to me on the left in the turquoise skirt) and I both made the intermediate team! The tryouts were so fun!! We learned a cha-cha, waltz and jive. I love dancing!! Maybe in the Spring I will get to be on the touring team :)

3 comments:

camille swain said...

I'm so proud of you. You are really making your college experience fun. Way to go!! I loved being involved in things there.

Melanie said...

YEAH!!!!!!! Good Job!

Ruth said...

Way to go, Suelyn! That's awesome!