? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Last Lecture

I suggest to anyone who wants to be truly inspired and motivated to watch "The Last Lecture" on youtube! It's amazing! I had to watch it for a class I'm taking and it had me in tears by the end of it. A man who has 3 to 5 months left to live gives a lecture on how to fulfill your childhood dreams. Watch it!

5 comments:

camille swain said...

I saw it on Oprah last year and yes I did cry. See you tonight!

Melanie said...

So Sue, have you cleaned your dorm yet? There are many visitors coming your way to see You and the Dorm! What I should say is have you made your bed. You both keep it clean that only an unmaid bed looks dirty! GOOD JOB!

Jana said...

Sue
I'll give you a call and walk you through how to post on your blog so the sidebar stuff comes up as pictures

JaNeil said...

This is JaNeil, Dan's wife. It has been fun to view your blog and also the blogs of your sisters. Thanks to Melinda and Jana for putting your names on the side bar. I don't know how to do that, I guess I better get busy and figure it out. It sounds like you are having fun at college. Enjoy this time. Seeing your pics reminds me of my fun and crazy times at college with roomies. What a fun time in life.

rocketstarter said...

hey sue its reid i haven't seen you in a while you should comment on my blog sometime its
reidtherocketstarter.blogspot.com