? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Ballroom Performance!

This is one of many blisters I got from my ballroom shoes :( Everyone told me that it just hurts to have ballroom shoes on, but when I took them off they were like, "WOOO!... Ew, sick!" ha ha ha It's gross... but I'll live I suppose.

It's on the back of my heel. I have one on each heel and some on the sides of my feet!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Oh SUE!! that is so horrible! I'm so sorry that happened. I am here cringing!

Melanie said...

Oh Sue, Sue, Sue....That looks absolutely horrible! Good job getting neosporin, put it on regularly!!!Thanks for staying for the extra few days this last weekend, we all love having you here!

camille swain said...

That is so sick. You really make me hurt. I just want to try to fix it for you , but I know only time will. I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry. I really hope it gets better.

Jaimie said...

That looks terrible. Your poor feet. Dancing sounds fun though.

Unknown said...

so WOW!! That looks like it really hurts i'm sorry :( I thought ballroom dancing was a clam, easy style of dance...i guess not ha ha.

Melinda said...

OH my SICK! EW that is just horrifying. I'm so sorry for you! You should like ice it or something. ;) Just kiddin. Hope those bad boys clear up fast!!!

Ruth said...

But is it worth it? I'm sure your answer would be "YES!!!" Hope they heal quickly.