? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Ballroom Performance!

Tonight we performed at a Food Fair... whatever that is. Anyway, it was tons of fun! We did a West Coast Swing number :)

This was our first time doing the FULL MAKEUP!! Brought back all the good ol' memories of dance competitions!

One of my partners, Kip, told me that I look like and Egyptian Goddess ha ha ha ha
The lipstick is the best part I think.... BRIGHT RED (I don't know if you can tell in the pics).




1 comments:

camille swain said...

You are seriously a goof. How did your performance go? I wish we could have seen you perform. Are mom and dad going to come down and watch you sometime soon?