? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hurricane Halloween Party!!!

I had a GREAT weekend! This part of it was SO SO SO fun!! I don't have pictures of some of it, like playing charades with the kids and having a donut eating contest (THAT I TOTALLY DOMINATED MY BROTHERS-IN-LAW)!!! Plus, Mel kissed Mike during one of the games! ha ha ha And lots of laughing and fun! Oh, also... I don't have pictures of the beautiful sugar cookies I made... skill, pure skill (haha Mel, Cam and Mike... that was for you.) Here are some of the pictures... sorry they're blurry, I only had my camera phone.

This is the traditional Witches Brew! It's DELICIOUS and it looks AWESOME!! The kids love it... myself included!


Mom made this delicious Pumpkin (or Jack-o-lantern) stew... it was so good! I even got left-overs because I live at Mel and Si's house... practically.

YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!!!!!!!










The food was AWESOME!! Wormy jello, poop dip and scoops (sounds sick), Caramel Apples (Ty and I raced opening the carmels and then put the caramel on together)... it was DELICIOUS!!!!




Ty and I had fun together this weekend... darn, I miss that kid! Check out how creepy we look!












All the cousins got along so well this weekend! It was so fun to be around them all weekend! They are all so awesome!

I tried to get Zade to look at the camera but my earings were to distracting :) I couldn't believe how BIG he is! He's gotten so much older!!
















The Halloween Party Hosts














It was self defense... right Cam!?! ha ha ha

The poor beaten wife :(













This is my make-do Rock Star outfit.... ROCK ON!!!!













Such a cute puppy! Zade looked so darling!!

Princess Navey at her best! B-E-A-Utiful!!

















Don't mess with this guy... He's not just Raef... He's a Superhero!! BATMAN!!!












Ty's scaaaaary Frankenstine face! Lookin' good!!

Brett looked so AWESOME in his ninja costume!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

So EVERYONE is slacking in the comment department. That was a totally fun weekend. I didn't take any pictures of the food, Good Job! I love your description of each costume character. Good Times, Good Times! We love that you practically live here!