? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Swimming, playing and nail painting!!

This weekend was full of fun stuff! Mel, Navey, Kenna and I went swimming at the Washington City Rec Center! It was tons of fun!! Navey and I went down the slide about 15 times... the lifeguard at the top laughed every time we got back up there. When Navey and I would leave Kenna would start yelling, "Nayeeee! Nayeee!!" ... saying Navey... it was so cute! There is a big play place with little kid waterslides and a HUGE lazy river that goes into the outdoors, it's cool. The night was really fun!!



I did Navey's hair while I stayed there. It looked to pretty! She was such a good girl while I was doing it too!!

She has such nice hair!! I think Mel needs a three-barrel!









This is the back of Navey's beautiful hair (if i do say so myself)!

Let's go Utes (or Red Sox)!!!



Kenna didn't get to join us in the Halloween party because it was her bedtime... but this is going to be her costume. Sorry to all you BYU fans!














Sleepy girl... night night cutie!















Lookin' good baby girl! I love wet babies!!!








Mel painted all our toenails :) Navey loved it! She even got her nails painted... purple on one hand and pink on the other. I got to have cute flower stickers on my toes. It was fun!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

What the heck no comments yet rude!!!! That was a fun weekend, I'm glad you remember to take pictures. So our house doesn't seem complete lately unless you are here. We all love having you around, and thanks for all your help with the girls, ALL THE TIME!