? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Silly Navey


Today Navey has said some funny things to me. Today she told me kisses are gross, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE MARRIED! She also said that her Doctor's name is Mr. Wormy (Dr. Worewood). Then she said she wanted to play "Don't plete's eat!" (Don't Eat Pete). Also, today she told Mel that she loved Dad, Mom, Kenna and Aunt Sue the very most... um... I think possibly she thinks I live at her house. But sometimes I think I do too!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

That's cute what Navey was saying. Kids are so funny and say such funny things. Hopefully I can come out soon. Take Care!
Yeah, I'm named after Aunt Joan.

camille swain said...

I haven't check anyone's blog forever! I don't have time to read everything today, but I'll do it later this week. I just wanted to say sorry I haven't caught up on your life and we are excited to see you in a few weeks!

Jana said...

Sue-
You are difinitely a girl who makes the most of her life! Good job. Looks like you're having a blast too, while you're at it. Sorryi haven't read anything for about a week either, so I didn't comment on everything, but it would mostly just belike this... oh fun. Wow cute! Oh you look great.etc.. etc. Love you. Miss you. You should come visit me.

suelyn w said...

sounds like you win the favorite aunt award! How can the others even compete!