? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas is coming....Thanks Aunt Ruthie!

I looked at Aunt Ruthie's blog and when the Christmas music started I decided that it's official, I need to change my background to Christmas! I LOVE Christmas and I'm so excited that it's that time of year! It's the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! Sorry to everyone that doesn't like early Christmas celebration.

This is a picture of last year's awesome After-Christmas! The whole family was together, it was amazing!!

4 comments:

Prilla said...

So is that apology about too early Christmas for me???

Ruth said...

That's a great picture. I love Christmas. I wish it was Christmas all year!

Jana said...

I love Christmas too. I love to see everyone opening presents and I love the fun family time. We need to have a heaton party this year. Lets plan it Sue and then it will happen.

camille swain said...

I love that picture of Christmas. Holy cow you guys had quite a mess and I'm sure a lot of fun. Good job posting Christmas stuff so early.