? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Video- Dad's Accordion

This is a video from last Christmas... my Dad rocks! Look how much the kids loved his playing. They were dancing their hearts out!! Christmas is the best!!

7 comments:

Debra said...

I had no idea that your Dad could play the Accordian! How Fun!!! I also love Christmas! It just goes by way too fast so you might as well celebrate it early.

Alisha said...

Rockin' vid, Sue! I had no idea that your dad could play the accordion. That's hilarious!!! BTW - you're not the only one who's excited for Christmas... I am too!

Jaimie said...

How fun. I love that video. I didn't know that your Dad plays the accordian. That is so neat. It was so cute to see the kids loving it and also to see the daughters all capturing it on pic and video. You guys have such a neat family.

Ruth said...

That was AWESOME!!! I always loved it when your dad would play the accordian. My kids all think he's cooler than ever now!

Ruth said...

I forgot...I love the new background! :)

Jana said...

sue your background is great. I didn't know your dad could play the accordian??? Or maybe I forgot.Thanks for paving the way to Christmas Music it's my favorite. I play it in the car clear until february or march sometimes much to the dissapointment of my guys.

camille swain said...

I just watched my video of that about 6 weeks ago. It was so much fun. I'm already excited about next year when we get to have another talent show with all the cousins and everyone. It was a BLAST!!