? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Photo Tag

This is the 4th file in my 4th folder... sort of. My files are set up kinda different. But thanks for the tag Aunt Ruthie and now I tag
Alisha
Debrah
Shanna
Noelly


This was Sr. Year Homecoming game! I will have you all know that I was voted Sr. Girl with most school spirit that year! Hoorah!!! It was a fun award :) And I got to have an extra picture in the yearbook- yay! This is a picture of some of us that decorated for the dance that night- Left to right- Blake Adams, Heather Young, Suelyn (me), Tyler LeBaron and Matt Eddington! Good memories!!!

4 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

i accept!

Alisha said...

I don't get it. What kind of pic am I supposed to post? You know I'm more than willing, I'm just a little blonde on the inside (no offense). Just clarify for me a little.

Melinda said...

Great pic Sue! You totally have the most team spirit!

camille swain said...

Are you sure you're in this picture? j/k You were dressed up really well because it's hard to tell who anyone is.