? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 24, 2008

Simply Ballroom Concert

This weekend we had our Simply Ballroom Concert. We performed one show on Friday and two shows on Saturday. It was tons of fun!

These costumes were finished about 1 hour before our Friday show. It was quite the experience. On Friday I spent 5 1/5 hours sewing them together and sewing on the black ribbon. Our poor costume girl.... she was even more sleep deprived than the rest of us! But I think they turned our very cute!

I would definitely say that the best part was the backstage fun :) We were all so sleep deprived from our late-night practices (one going from 5pm until 4am) that we would giggle and laugh at just about anything. It was our only way to cope.

5 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Sorry I haven't answered the photo tag yet. I have been pretty busy. Just want you to know that I really am not dead and it will get done!
Also way fun memories you have brought back from my dancing days in college...they're ones that you'll never forget! How fun!!!! By the way I love your blog!

Debra said...

Oh how Fun! I love those sleepless nights when all you can do is laugh...Ha Ha Ha!

camille swain said...

I like your background better, but this was the next best one. What do you think?

camille swain said...

I wish I could have been there to cheer you on. Maybe I'll make it to another one.

Melanie said...

Love your new background!!! I haven't told you yet but you looked amazing at your ballroom concert. You had the best smile the WHOLE time!!!! I know you can't wait, but Christmas will be kinda lame once you leave for home. But I know how excited you are so have fun!!