? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finals Week is COMING!!.... AHHHH

I have taken 3 tests in the last week and a half and none of them were finals. Finals are next week! College is nuts! I have written 4 papers in the last week. Part of this is procrastination of course :) I'm so scared for my exams next week! I'll just have to study like CRAZY! But here is some good news... I just got a 98% on my nutrition exam! Hooray! I'm commiting on my blog to STUDY, STUDY, STUDY for my finals!


p.s. are you proud of my test score Alisha? hee hee

5 comments:

Debra said...

Good Luck!!! Just think of how nice it will feel when they are over...

camille swain said...

You're so close to being finished. Like Debra said, you'll be so happy when it's all over. Good luck!

Melanie said...

Finally you are studying!!!!!we really miss when you didn't. Seriously you are doing so good Si & I are very proud of you for catching up after you fell behind when you were sick. So I ran 8 miles tonight, this was my furthest run EVER! Have fun up north this weekend!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Good Job on your nutrition score that is AWESOME!! Good Luck with the rest of your finals!! It was good to see you last weekend! And thanks for you comment on my blog:)

camille swain said...

Your background is cuter than mine!! I don't like mine, but I can't seem to find one I really like as much as yours. Oh well. We're excited to spend so much time with you over Christmas. Yay!!