? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Mel cut my hair (bangs) before I left for Thanksgiving break. I have to keep up with my 4 beautiful sisters and make sure I'm up on all the new styles. Still, they all looked cuter than I did :P It's ok though! All their gingerbread houses were cuter too, so I'm getting used to it hee hee!!

This is how my room looked when I got home for Thanksgiving! It made me want to cry, I was so happy!! I love home. It smelled so good too and all the decorations were out. It was wonderful!




I went over to Cam and Mike's house (as usual) to just hang out for a while. It was fun and I LOVE their family! The night I got home Tyler, Brett and Raef ran up and gave me a HUGE hug!! It was awesome!!! They are my little buddies... I didn't get to see Zade until the next day and he was just so darn cute that I had to take 5 million pictures.



Raefy said some FUNNY things the night I got there. One of them being (in tears) "Grandpa Kev pushed me over and my stomach hit my heart." What a goof!


Tayli had to get all bundled up to go outside and play on the kid 4-wheelers (which were AWESOME by the way!). She's so so so cute!!


Zade learned how to crawl while I have been at school... sad. But soooo cute! He's gonna be walking soon... he already tries to stand up! I love it!!

I MADE A PIE! It was a chocolate pie and it was the very first one gone :) It had chocolate chunks... so everyone loved it. If I can't make gingerbread houses, at least I can make chocolate pie.

We all prepared a little something for Thanksgiving. I was pretty proud of my Candied Yams, chocolate pie, green bean caserol and one other thing that I can't remember. It was fun to all be in the kitchen together having a good time :)





These are some great photos.... they were all supposed to act like they didn't know I was taking the picture.... they failed miserably hee hee hee!!! What a fun Thanksgiving!!




At one point in the day, my job was babysitting :) It was great! Bonding time with the little ones is always great! Especially since I'm the COOL Aunt that's NOT married!! :D



How stinkin' awesome are these sweet ATVs?!?! The kids LOVED them!! Uncle Kenny and Marc brought them. They were lots of fun. I'll admit that I took a few turns on the sweet things... it was awesome!


Overall, Thanksgiving was a BLAST!!!!

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

I love all the thanksgiving pics of you and your family. Looks like so much fun. Your chocolate pie sounds so yummy. You are so beautiful Suelyn!

camille swain said...

I love all your Thanksgiving pictures! You did a much better job with the overall weekend posting than I did. Oh well, you're just better than me at that, what more can I say? Ha ha The pictures of everyone working in the kitchen cracked me up.