? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

Benton Paul Show at the Grind

My friend Scott and I procrastinated until the day before a paper was done to start it. We had to go to a live music performance and write a review on it. So... Thursday night we went to The Grind to listen to Benton Paul sing.
Cool story... Benton Paul invited someone up from the audience and he saw me raise my hand. I went up on stage and got to wear these sweet reindeer antlers and sing Silent Night with him. It was probably the scariest thing of my life!! I almost passed out, I'm pretty sure :P

The reward of embarrassing myself was that I got to get pictures with them and I got my antlers signed. Plus, I got Scott a signed poster :) It was fun!! This guy is the keyboard player/every other instrument that you can play with one hand/ harmonizer (is that a word?). He was awesome!<

1 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun for the weekend, at the Benton Paul show and at Thanksgiving. I love your hair, and I think that you are just as cute as your sisters! All could be super model's! Hope all goes well with your finals!