? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

My AWESOME Christmas-filled Weekend!

This weekend I took a little trip up North. I stayed with Steph and Kenny and it was a great time! On Friday night Adam came over to hang out and we went to his house. He made me dinner (Stake and potatoes... yum!) and we watched X-Men III that I have been wanting to see for EVER! It was a fun night :) Then on Saturday Stephie and I went shopping... lots of fun, of course. She's so much fun to be with, I just love her. Then that night Adam took me to the Festival of Trees and to dinner. Then we went to The Forgotten Carols... it was amazing! I cried durring some of it, which was a little embarrassing, but it made me so excited for Christmas!! Then we attempted to go see the the lights at temple square but we were too late so we went back to his house and watched Fever Pitch (which Adam has been wanting me to see for EVER).
On Sunday we all went to church and then ate dinner and then Adam and I went back to Temple Square and walked through to look at the lights. I haven't been there since I was about 10 so it was really fun for me. We listened to the Nativity story where they light up the life size figures on the lawn. It was very cool! The lights are amazing! I wish the ward still had enough money to take the youth there... it is so neat.
This picture is inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We went in to get warm cuz we are both babies when it comes to the cold.

The cool part about this weekend is that I will be back NEXT weekend... so it wasn't too hard to leave. I just gotta get through my finals now and then it'll be Home Sweet Home!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ya babe so that weekend was pretty much the best ever!!!!