? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tag

Another Tag from the darling Alisha...


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? THAT is tough! It depends... cuz my Dad and I used to drink egg nog like CRAZY and I just love it... but Hot Chocolate is amazing when you're cold.


2. Do you wrap presents or bag them? I bag. But, that's just cuz I'm lazy... However, I get my fair share of wrapping because my Mom LET'S me wrap some of the presents.


3. Colored lights or White? Colored. Definitely. Except white is really pretty sometimes.



4. Do you hang mistletoe? Of course! Well, I would if I had a house. Mom does!



5. When do you decorate? When my Mother wants to... but when I lived at home I decorated my room for Christmas at the beginning of November!



6. Favorite holiday dish? Uhh..... fondu... however you spell it. It's a Kevin Heaton Family tradition... soooo good!

7. When and how did you learn about Santa? Well, I've known for a long time that he travels around and delivers presents to the whole world. I'm not sure of the exact age.


8. How do you decorate your tree? I don't have a tree yet. However, I like it when people put big signs in their trees. Or weiner dogs (Alisha).


9. Snow...love it or dread it? Dread... except on Chistmas eve/ day. It's too cold in the basin so it turns to ice and it's scary to drive in.


10. Can you ice skate? Sure :)

11. Do you remember your favorite gift? Last year I got a puffy pink coat with fur and I've wanted one of those since I was little! It was amazing!


12. What is the most important part of the holidays? I love the whole spirit of Christmas! Family, giving, cheer, love, caroling and remembering the Savior.


13. Favorite holiday dessert? My Grandma Sullivan used to make YUMMY fudge. Also, my Aunt Tony (Grandma Sullivan's sister) makes these delicious chocolate treats!


14. Favorite memory? Well, last year we were all together for Christmas and we had our annual 23rd of Dec. K. Heaton Christmas Fondu party. This year I threw in a little twist and had the fam play a game. It's called Daffy Dinner. You do silly things like oink whenever someone takes a drink of water and everyone has a different assignment. Well, Silas -my brother-in-law- had to do karate moves every time Camille laughed and then when she stopped laughing he had to "give a little curtsy"! It was the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen in my life because Cam laughs a lot! And with Si doing karate moves she would just keep laughing and once she finally stopped, he would curtsy!! How can u not laugh at that??!!

15. Do you have a special ornament? We have some that the Buxton's gave us. I think the most special ornaments I can think of are the Snowflakes that my Aunt Tony made for my Grandma Sullivan. They are all different and absolutely beautiful!


16. What do you do on Christmas Eve? We were all girls so we DIDN"T want to see our presents or stockings or anything so if we had to go to the bathroom we would cover our eyes to run past the stairs where the stockings were. We all slept in the same room... the orange shag carpet family room. We would all pull in mattresses and whoever got to sleep on the couch had to give up the cushons for someone on the floor. We watched the Santa Clause and we were ONLY allowed to watch that movie on Christmas Eve. When I was little all 4 of my sisters would have me look out the window and see Rudolph's nose blinking in the sky.We used to always go over to my Grandma Heaton's house for a Christmas Eve party with my Uncle Jon and his family. It was hillarious and fun! We did white elephants and ate dinner and played fun games! I miss those days. The BIG Heaton family parties have kind of faded out. After that we would go home and open a present (pajamas usually). Now on the 23rd we all get together (just the K. Heaton fam) and have a fondu party. It's sooooo much fun! And on Christmas Eve we open our gifts from each other instead of pjs.


17. If you could have anything for Christmas this year what would it be? Money to pay for the rest of my college education! Perfect grades. All my family to live in the SAME location (preferably Cedar City for right now) and one more thing but.... Um.... it's a secret!

18. What do you do for neighbors and friends for Christmas? Something small :) This year I'm giving my friends gloves and candy (but not u Jaz... so don't get your hopes up... jk. Yours is just different).

I tag...
Cam, Mel, Shana and everyone else that wants to be tagged! (You three have no choice)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow so i laughed so hard when i read the part about Si. I really wish i could have been there to see that ha ha ha!!!

Alisha said...

THAT'S HILARIOUS! I LOVE YOUR ANSWER TO # 17! LAUGHED PRETTY HARD ABOUT THAT ONE! YOU CRACK ME UP! DAFFY DINNERS ARE FUNNY! REMEMBER THE ONE WE DID FOR YW AND YOUR DAD HAD TO TALK LIKE HE WAS A WWF WRESTLER?!?!?! THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

That is hilarious! I love the Daffy Dinner, I'll have to try that sometime. I bet I know your secret! Hope you have Happy Holidays!