? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year Quiz!

Why are you giving me that QUIZZICAL look?

I haven't blogged in forever but I decided to check some other blogs and found this on Alisha's. It's the only one I can do right now because I am in Hurricane so... here we go.


1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Went to college, drove in salt lake by myself, visited family w/o my parents, sang on TV!!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't think i wrote down any new year's resolutions so I don't remember.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Camille!!


4. Did anyone close to you die? No, thankfully.


5. What countries did you visit? Uh.... the US? :D

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A college job!!

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April 7th, my birthday lol, uh... August 8th, 1st date with Mr. Roberts, May 31st, graduation, Aug. 15th, first day at college.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? My scholarships

9. What was your biggest failure? Losing touch with some old friends, not taking advantage of college, Not going to my singles ward very often.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? a little illness and some serious mental and emotional breakdowns!! College will do that to ya as I'm sure most of you know.


11. What was the best thing you bought? Zaden a T-shirt that says My First SUU T-Shirt :)

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My sisters :)


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Like I would answer that on a blog!

14. Where did most of your money go? GAS! Tuition!!! Living! Food!!! UGH!


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? College... wow, my answers are all the same! Thanksgiving, Christmas Break... weekends in Hurricane!

16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Bleeding Love... that's the first one that came to mind before I read Lisha's answer.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? CRY.... fatter.
c) richer or poorer? So much poorer it's not even funny!


18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Swimming, bike riding, studying, SLEEPING!


19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating, crying, sulking, puking!

20. How did you spend Christmas? At Cam and Mike's in the morning and then at my house in the afternoon and back to Cam and Mike's for the evening.

21. Did you fall in love in 2008? Yes, I did. Oh btw Alisha... I love your flashy thing on your blog about Edward!


22. What was your favorite TV program? So You THink You Can Dance


23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Hate is a VERY strong word... so, no.

24. What was the best book you read? Twilight... bar none!


25. What was your greatest musical discovery? I don't like singing in front of crowds by myself anymore, I'd much rather sing in a group. That helped me not feel dumb about being embarrassed.


26. What did you want and get? Scholarships, college friends, a tan in the summer, a new camera!


27. What did you want and not get? a super speedy metabolism, long hair, an endless supply of money.

28. What was your favorite film of this year? Madagascar II, Marley and Me, and any other chic flick I'm sure.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I actually can't remember what I did... but I am now 18.


30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Less crying.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? I just constantly try to keep up with Teresa and Steph... it's hard! lol

32. What kept you sane? My Mom and a lot of credit goes to Mel... cuz I practically lived with her... and Adam and Alisha.


33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I had a fat crush on David Cook... but yuck, not cool!


34. What political issue stirred you the most? Duh.


35. Who did you miss? My friends from high school

36. Who was the best new person you met? I have met SO many new amazing people!

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Money may not make you happy, but it can definitely make you sad.


38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Let it be, let it be, let it be, oh let it be, whisper words of wisdom, let it be! (I need to hear that a LOT cuz I'm a worrier and it's my new motto!)

Now everyone take this quiz... it's fun! Plus it's like your own little lame journal entry! Good luck with '09!

1 comments:

Alisha said...

cool post, buddy! some of your answers made me laugh pretty good.