? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Raef's SUPERHERO party!

Raefy had his 6th Birthday party :) It was a Superhero party... but the girls were allowed to dress up as princesses (or in my case, freaky fairies). It was really cute! Camille did a really good job!!

Raef got some fun presents from his cousins and friends.

Princess Jayce didn't think that my crown was too cool... but it DID help him stop crying for a minute.




Captain Underpants!! To the RESCUE!


Dash (Incredible) is here to save the day!!


The kids played Don't Eat the Superhero (Don't Eat Pete) and Tayli ate every candy before she finally got to Pete :) All the kids were good sports... it was cute!




My beautiful Mother being her usual lovely self. What a good grandma :P


Steph and Super-Zade!!



Tayli was Belle for the party. Doesn't she look cute?? She was feeling very special in her pretty princess dress.




Mom, taking pictures and the kids playing games.


Tayli.... little miss priss!


Aunt Trees and Super-Zade! Look at that cape!!



The birthday boy himself.... or I should say.... BATMAN!!


So, for some reason, I was the only adult that dressed up at the party. I think it's because I'm in denial that I'm actually an adult now. So... I'm not exactly sure WHAT I was dressed up as... some kind of scary fairy. There we go... Scary Fairy!


More fun games and treasure hunts for the heros!


Happy Birthday Raefy! I'm so glad I got to come to your party kiddo!!

2 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

That looked like a really fun party! Did you hear what happened to Raef at school on Tuesday? I loved your scary fairy, but I don't think it was that scary. It was good to see you this weekend.

Melanie said...

How fun, sure glad you blog sice Cam isn't up to date! You have to dress up, it's expected and that keeps you the favorite! Jayce's costume cracked me up, and Tayli is just that "little miss princess". I guess since you dressed up for the party you are forgiven for missing my run. ha ha!