? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Swain Party!!

I was at college when Tyler and Raefy had their birthdays, so I didn't have any money. But now that I'm home, I got Brett a gift that was for all three of them. They had a sleepover at my house. It was fun! Brett got to choose the movie, game, treat and flavor of icecream :)

We had whoppers, oreo ice cream, giant cheetos and Sprite!





This is Raef's egg, jam sandwich. Yummmm!!!! :)

2 comments:

camille swain said...

Holy cow it looks like my boys had such an awesome time. Thanks for being an amazing aunt!

Jaimie said...

You are a fun aunt. That looks like one fun party!