? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun trip to Provo!!

Over Spring Break I went to Provo/ Orem with my friend, Ashley and her little sister-in-law, Kylee. It was soooo fun! We went shopping all day on Thursday. That night we stayed at La Quinta. The pool was closed until the morning but we had fun in the hotel room. We woke up, at the continental breakfast (yummm) and then went swimming! It was a BLAST!!!

This is in front of the mall. I just thought I'd show my love of nature... tree hugger/ kisser.




Ashley by the horse. I'm not sure why we took pics by the horse.


The horse was BIG!


I almost stood up by it but I was scared I'd get in trouble... ha ha ha!!


Kylee and the horse.


Kylee decided to do a cartwheel in the middle of the hall of the mall. So I got the camera out and caught it just at the right moment :)


SMILE!! :D


Super cool hats and scarfs from Claire's that we tried on. The back of mine had a SWEET bow that you can't see :(


We tried sunglasses on in just about every store we went to... it was sweet.




I did Kylee and Ashley's hair Friday morning before we went shopping again. They both have SOOOOOO much hair! It was insane!!




This is the awesome pool in the hotel :) We were the only ones in there. Probably because when we first got there the acidity in the pool was too high. Possibly people were worried that their suits would be eaten off ha ha ha

3 comments:

camille swain said...

Sure, ditch out on us to go with your friends. j/k It looks like fun!

Mike and Noel said...

oh how fun! i was at that mall over the weekend...i wish i could have seen you!!! i miss you! :)

camille swain said...

nice bikini!!! Where did you get that? Don't worry I won't tell