? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Remembering the peek of my life... hee hee!

My Mom and I always laugh because I tell her that my sophomore yr was the peak of my life. It was the year I was the lead in Beauty and the Beast and the last yr that Union's VB team has made it to state in a while. So.... she sent me these pics the other day :) It was cute of her!

This is my sophomore school picture.


Tale As Old As Time.....

Song As Old As Rhyme....

Beauty and The Beast

4 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

Okay, one time when I was out there, I told your mom I wanted to see a video of that musical. I STILL do!! I love the music in that especially the songs that aren't in the animated version. And I'd love it more if you were the beautiful Belle.

Suelyn said...

That's so nice of you!! You're awesome. I like the songs that aren't in the animated version too. They're some of the best ones.

Mike and Noel said...

oh man, i freaking love that big yellow dress!

camille swain said...

Lookin good Sue!!