? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blast from the PAST!! Check these pics out!

I was asked to make a video for a Relief Society Birthday party for my ward. All the sisters in the ward gave me pictures to put into it. These are some my Mom and Aunt Joan gave me! So awesome!!...

I really LOVE the hair in this one!... and HEY... Dad actually has some :)


YES!! The hair in this one is choice too. Look how cute Pam looks with her cute bow and side-ponytail!


I really do LOVE this picture because when Aunt Joan sent it to me, it was my first time ever seeing it. All the kids look so cute!! Granpa and Grandma are so young... and Grandma looks so pretty!


I just think my Mom is so cute!! I love this photo.


Look at Cam's cute little squinty eyes. What a cutie-pie. And Mom's beautiful hair!! And of course Dad... handsome as ever :)


I'm not sure where I got this pic from. I just found it in my email folder the other day, so I decided it fits this post. It's not quite as much of a blast from the past... but it's still cool ha ha I love it Cam! Your poofy sleeves rock my world!! p.s. you look beautiful

8 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

It's a first that someone makes fun of Pam's hair over mine. Thanks! The 80s weren't the best for hairstyles, but the music was the bomb! I've seen the family picture of Grandma and Grandpa before and my favorite was always Uncle Paul. So fun. I'd like to see what you're doing for the Relief Society. Looks like a good project.

Katie Hansen said...

I should also add that, if I'm not mistaken, this was the year when Pam would ONLY wear red, black, or white for the ENTIRE year. It was lucky that it was the family color theme. However, if I'm wrong on the timing, I'm sure Pammy will correct me. Won't you side-ponytail-like-the-girl-in-Napoleon-Dynamite Pammy?

Pam said...

Geez. OF COURSE Katie would have to bring that up. And I'll have you know that I think Deb (Napoleon Dynamite girl) has a pretty awesome sense of style. I love these pics, Sue!

Suelyn said...

Ha ha ha!!! That was a fun conversation to be in on Pam and Katie! YOu guys are awesome!! Yes, Katie... I must say your hair is very CHOICE in the picture... but I really do think Pam's was kinda cute for a little girl lol And yes, Deb is the bomb.

Jaimie said...

These pictures were so fun... thanks for the awesome post. Aaron and I got a hoot out of seeing my Dad in that one family pic. Too cute.

Katie Hansen said...

I have to add one more thing. Michael just came home from school and I showed him the picture of my family and he asked if it was "really true". He thought my mom MUST have photoshopped it.

camille swain said...

I love this post!! You can't look at this and not have a little chuckle!! We all looked so GREAT in the 80's! Ha Ha!! I mean really, what in the heck was going on with that hair.

Ruth said...

You guys crack me up!