? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Memories!

I'm substitute teaching for a secretary and there's not a whole lot to do, so I was looking through my pictures folder in my email and found these. They are such GOOOOOOD memories for me! I LOVED my senior year!

Just before a football game... heck yes!! I got Sr. Girl with most school spirit at the end of the year... because of these foolish outfits :)


A few seniors painted the Paw in front of the school and added '08 to the middle of it. We also put our handprints in it with our nick names underneath. Good memory.


Ah, this is great, isn't it? ha ha It was Spirit Week- NERD DAY. This is my friend Mike and I. Can u believe we both walked around ALL DAY like this. OH boy.

2 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

That's the fun thing about high school. I got away with all that fun stuff then. Now it's embarrassing to my kids.

Debra said...

Your video was fantastic! You did an awesome job. Those are some fun pictures..I love the ones of your parents and the Ryans. It's so fun to see how people change through the years.